How to subscribe to our club
It couldn't be easier!
To start enjoying all of the benefits of our club simply pay the membership fee* of 50CHF to the account listed below, email the treasurer for confirmation (Jamie), and that’s it, you’re in!
You now have access and free use of all of our equipment and amenities:
- Access to our Clubhouses situated in Meyrin and Prevessin,
- Voting rights in the General Assemblies helping us to steer the club in the right direction,
- Access to our onsite airfield, complete with wind sock and drone gates,
- Use of our equipment and machinery:
- Two 3D printers,
- Flying simulators to practice your skills,
- Electronics stations,
- CAM vinyl and balsa cutter,
- Metal turning lathe,
- Hand tools and consumables for model making,
And much more...
CTMC bank account:
Assoc. du Personnel du CERN
Club Modèles Réduit
IBAN: CH67 0027 9279 HU17 2194 0
The UBS bank code is 279
*The membership cycle is annual, 1st Jan to 31st Dec, but you can join anytime! Existing member should be paid up before the AGM in February to retain voting rights.